At the end of every summer, I always end up thinking to myself “where did the time go and what did I do that was very productive?” However, I want this summer filled with productive yet relaxing days. Here are some of my goals and tips on how to fulfill a fun, eventful summer…
Tips on how to take advantage of the summer days you have off:
- Create one goal per day- whether it be to go on an adventure with friends or complete a summer homework assignment.
- Plan ahead- you will not be sitting bored all day and will have a task you know you have to complete in the back of your mind.
- Try new things/ activities- during the school year, with so many classes and activities going on, it is hard to have hobbies outside of academics and school-related sports. In the summertime, try to seek new events and activities that interest you on a deeper level!
Current bucket list and goals to complete:
- San Diego County Fair trip with friends/ family
- Go see Wonder Woman
- Complete and write up a year’s worth of blog posts
- Watch US Women’s National Soccer Team Game
- Mammoth and Yosemite Camping
- School homework assignments
- Read 3 books
- Go to the beach
- Get fit!
- Hang out with friends
- Tennis sessions with friends
- Key Club events
- College planning
- Plan next school year club events & registration
If you have any questions or comments (in addition to blog post recommendations), be sure to leave them down below! Also, do not forget to subscribe if you would like to receive email notifications on when I post next so you do not miss any! Thank you and have a great summer!