Here are favorites (beauty, skincare, clothing, etc.) that I have been ABSOLUTELY loving throughout July. I will post the links in case any of you would like to purchase any of the products I mention…
FTC/Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored, all opinions are my own.
- USA Baseball Cap : I wanted to order a baseball cap that represented USA as I knew 4th of July was quickly approaching. I found an inexpensive one on Amazon, and it is so so cute. I honestly wore this hat for all of July #noregrets. It fit perfectly and was definitely worth it for the price!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation : This foundation is on the pricier side of the makeup spectrum, but one of my go-to’s. I usually wear this product when I am going to very elaborate or fancy events. For example, I wore this to my Prom dance and it did not come off. I came back home the same way as I left. This foundation is perfect for a flawless, yet glowy look that is full coverage, yet not cakey or heavy. 10/10 recommend!
- Hollister Boyfriend Jeans : Okay I never thought I would be a boyfriend jean lover, but oh girl I was so wrong. I bought these jeans because they looked cute with not an excessive amount of rips. These are the best jeans in the world; they are so comfy, slimming, and have coolmax technology so that you never get hot and sticky. On top of that, they are inexpensive, so if you are looking for a good pair of boyfriend jeans, I highly recommend this pair.
- Lulus Black Block Heels : I have been looking for a decent pair of black block heels for the longest time when all along I should have looked at Lulus! They are so adorable and look so good on. They were super affordable as well! However, if you decide to purchase make sure you order a size down; I am usually a size 7, but the 6 1/2 fit perfectly!
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm : After trying out this makeup remover, I don’t think I will ever go back to using makeup wipes. This product is so easy to use and feels like a moisturizing oil that you are putting on your face. You can literally see the makeup coming off as you wash your face- kind of gross, but also satisfying knowing that it is no longer in your pores. I even followed up with a toner to make sure there was no excess dirt, and I was amazed to see that there was pretty much nothing on my cotton pad.
These were just some of my favorites for the month. If you try out any of these items, be sure to tweet me your thoughts! Remember to comment down below any suggestions on posts you would like to read about in the future and subscribe to receive notifications on when I post next!